Get pests out of your home
…through Green Nanotechnology
Terminate the whole termite nest system
After spraying the Green-nano herbal system on the termite path both inside and outside the house or office, termite workers will carry wood containing our herbal system back to their nest. The queen and other termites will eat this wood which destroys their digestive system. So the queen cannot create food for new workers. Without food, the whole nest will be eradicated within 7- 10 days.
Ants & Cockroaches
- 1. We spray Green-nano herbs around and inside the building, in the area where bug’s activities are found, the hiding places and the drain in the toilet. Also we operate in restaurants and houses with no danger. Hence, there’s no need for removing or rearranging anything.
- 2. We spray Green-nano herbs outside the building, in the garden where there are ant nests. The spray will often be done on trees or underground to destroy the nests without damaging trees or endangering pets.
The result of the Green-nano herbal system
The Green-nano herbals system will disrupt the pests’ digestive system and will decrease the pests reproduction. So the ants and cockroach will slowly die within 7-10 days. If using our Green-nano herbal system, you have to repeat it every three or four months.
- A successful rat control strategy typically includes three elements: sanitation measures; building construction and rodent proofing; and, if necessary, population control.
- We spray our Green-nano herbs around and inside the building, in the area where rats are found, the path of the rats in the ceiling and the hiding places. Then we put Green-nano herbs as bait for rats. This will numb their tongue and start to dislike food in the nouse. So they wouldn’t come back to bother you again. These Green-nano herbs are not harmful to humans and pets because they aren’t toxic.
- He assist you to make sure that your home environment is clean and preventative to a reemergence of rats.
- Sanitation is fundamental to rat control and must be done continuously. If sanitation measures aren’t properly maintained, the benefits of other measures will be lost and rats will quickly return.
The damages and problems that come from rats
- Rats eat and contaminate foodstuffs and animal feed. They also damage containers and packaging materials in which foods and feed are stored. Some rat species cause problems by gnawing on electrical wires and wooden structures such as doors, ledges, corners, and wall material, and they tear up insulation in walls and ceilings for nesting.
- Rats can undermine building foundations and slabs with their burrowing activities and can gnaw on all types of materials, including soft metals such as copper and lead, as well as plastic and wood. If roof rats are living in the attic of a residence, they can cause considerable damage with their gnawing and nest-building activities. They also damage garden crops and ornamental plantings.
- Among the diseases rats can transmit to humans or livestock are murine typhus, leptospirosis, salmonellosis (food poisoning), and ratbite fever. Rats also carry the plague.